Sunday, May 27, 2007

More pictures from our trip to OKC

These were taken at my cousin Jennifer's house in Mustang, OK on May 27, 2007. She BBQ'd for us.


My cousin Jennifer and Kaylee (I hope I spelled her name correctly)
Kaylee is my cousin Mickey's daughter.


Jennifer and Andrew playing with the dog.



Courtney (Jennifer's daughter), Andrew and Jennifer


My cousin Mickey, his daughter Kaylee and Andrew


Chris and Andrew on the trampoline


He wasn't too sure about but he did notice that he bounced higher.


Chris, Andrew and another one of Jennifer's dogs.


Andrew thinking that he needed daddy's beer.. (it was empty, you know Chris!!)


Jennifer, Andrew, and another dog.

It was a great visit. I got to reconnect with my cousins. Chris had a great time hanging out and chatting with Mickey. I can't wait for the next visit!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

in that last pic all u see of the dogs is their butts!!!!!!!!!!!!